·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tell us all about your best Victory. [driving] [boxface]

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
i beat a kid on a bmx, but i don't think he knew we were racing....

seriously.... i used to race a friend of mine a bunch in his v6 taurus (not SHO) usually it was point a to point b, not a straight line, but i beat him more often then not, but most of that was cause i was a little crazy.

i dont race much anymore, but stop light to stop light, i have beaten the ocassional riced out civics, an atx zx3, a couple lancers, probably some more i cant remember. and a ford areostar (yes, the minivan) that thought it would be a good idea to rev at me at a stoplight... lol.

·
Registered
5,496 Posts
lol, multiple hondas.... a couple of lancers, and a V-6 mustang :D of course he was a shitty driver... i pwned his shitty driving ness....

·
Registered
28 Posts
i beat a couple of pontiacs with 3.1L V6s. and then i beat a saturn l-series and then a VW Jetta with the I-5

·
Registered
818 Posts
Modded GS-T. I was at 8psi (stock SPI) he was 12-14ish.
13 second stang from roll. I was only at 12psi (1.9 SPI hybrid).

·
Registered
48 Posts
i beat a phone poll oh wait it beat me

·
Registered
158 Posts
My best victory was over my good friend and his 16v jetta....... he bragged about it all the time ..... he got me off the line but when i hit [nono] in third gear i went by him like he was in reverse.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
^thats hurtful, w/the numbers jeff is putting down on his turboed spi id pic his over a bit of the turbo zetecs, more tq[:D]

·
Registered
9 Posts
Well I managed to pull an mx3 just tonight... first and maybe only race.
For those saying they pick off civics and such, maybe the old old ones? Because really I had just a d series before my spi and it was quite faster.:/

Hell, I picked off a few ztec's with my stock d16, never even saw someone young driving an spi who'd race. Oh well, it's not all about speed. At least it's easy to get in and out of this focus for someone my height. Torque is a bit better and it's a four door so it's good enough for now.:)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts