Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
.....NObama.....
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.hypillauto.com/product_i...id=40&osCsid=e10c2a66d21f78cd58f93b87568576b8

Does it really do all of that? I know someone who had the MAC version of it and he said it was way too bumpy...

My car vibrates and I'm pretty sure one of the mounts, if not both, are not in good shape.
So I was thinking about replacing them both, but I want to make sure it is worth it first.

I drive hard, so the whole easier to shift part is awesome.

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Yes, its a GREAT mod, actually the very first I did.

It takes a little for it to wear in and at idle it will stop being so shaky but after that its perfect.

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
could I suggest ordering from focussport though because they are about 20 bucks cheaper after shipping.

·
.....NObama.....
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah plus they have free 2 day shipping last I checked....
I've read that thread in HIA forum, dont worry lol.

so focusin... are you saying that the engine doesnt shake after you replace the mount?

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
wickedgreyzx3 said:
prefect excuse to order a xcal2 and bump your idle up
I got my X cal 2 sitting in my room, I just need to wait untill I can get it retuned from my SPI to my Dura.

Sonicbluezx3 said:
so focusin... are you saying that the engine doesnt shake after you replace the mount?
It shakes a little at idle, but driving ther is no vibration at all.

·
all grown up
3,949 Posts
I get a little vib. at Idle but when you get above 1000RPMs it disappears all together. It's definitely worth the little vib. though IMO because the driveability is noticably nicer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts