Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok,

First off, they don't make these anymore so good luck trying to find them on a Focus vendor site. I snagged these for 300 bucks off ebay a few months back, but found I liked the APC/Ford Racing set a bit more to my liking. Just to be upfront, to get these to work on your Focus, it requires a special wiring harness that you can order from the manufacturer (eurolite) that would replace your existing one (it's basically a euro wiring harness found on euro foci). These have been opened (to make sure they were in order) but have never been installed before and are still in their original box with bubble wrap. Here is a manufacturer pic:

http://www.toucanindustries.com/index.php?src=directory&view=products&srctype=display&back=products&id=56826&submenu=Eurolite&category=Tail+Lamps&pos=60,15,66

$100+shipping to lower 48 ---Serious inquiries only. Do NOT send me an IM saying "will you do $50 shipped?" because I won't reply to lowballs like that. I paid 300 for these brand new. I think $100 plus shipping is reasonable.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I never said you couldn't find them on ebay. I said you can't get them from a Focus vendor anymore. These are also not made anymore (per the manufacturer)

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just did a search on UK ebay for "focus eurolite" and it came up with no matches. Would you mind supplying a link to an example of these being sold on ebay uk?

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Nope, Chuck Testa
6,442 Posts
sorry to clutter the thread, you dont need a special harness just a dremal. its kind of a pain but they go in. PM me if you really want to know what I think about these

1 - 7 of 7 Posts