Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Version 2.0 underway!!! 56K Crash and Burn!!!

Well the second stage of my Foci's life is underway. Going thru a major facelift right now. Everybody remembers the old look:

Bought the F2 Widebody RS kit and it's in the shop now getting painted. First some pics of the sad condition the of the car as it sits now.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d93/cwczx3/Focus Pics/DSC03495.jpg

and some pics of the body kit being prepped.

Here's a little teaser pic, i will be doing a little photo shoot once i get a chance to clean the car up good. I will start a new thread with lots of pics....stay tuned!!!

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
hey man, you might wanna put a warning in your title to all 56K users.

looks awesome, by the way!

·
Jetsetter
6,650 Posts
wow, thats alot of work and it looks great, about how many hours have you put into it so far?

·
Registered
248 Posts
hey very nice ride....BTW....where did you get the intercooler...cooler thingy......its cryO2 ?.....i am looking for one.....any gains?

·
Registered
549 Posts
looks like someone may have ROTM all wrapped up...looking awesome.....cant wait to see the finished product.[thumb]

·
Registered
248 Posts
hey very nice ride....BTW....where did you get the intercooler...cooler thingy......its cryO2 ?.....i am looking for one.....any gains?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This has been a ongoing never ending project since i got the car back in 2001 and the intercooler sprayer is the NOS one. Haven't used it yet.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
bastard!!!!! lol wish i had the time and money to do that. looks awesome

·
Registered
360 Posts
That my friend, is going to be one SWEET ride. Lets see some pics once you get everything installed!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Added a 56K warning for ya. Just to be friendly to our users still on dial-up.

Can't wait to see the finished product. Will it be ready in time for Carlisle next month?

·
Banned
4,483 Posts
Drug dealer!

j/k, good job thats an expensive project. And its going to look sweet.

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
wow, nice work, what did you paint the stuff with? seems everyone with the ol evo 3 kit is hoppin on the gravy euro train, must be sompin similar in yalls taste..great job though and good luck [thumb]

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
uhhh....i need a paper towel and a change of pants right about now.............that is one amazing looking machine ya got there. ST170's+eurogrill=HAWTTTTTTT.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Small update to first post 5/7/06

1 - 20 of 29 Posts