Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing figured i would just make you look in this threrad!!
[:p]

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
until you get a fast focus, dont bother me.

[}:)]

and spell my name right fool...

ps. u comin to the ricekiller meet tonight?

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i thought the color rouge suited you quite nicely~!!

fruity ;p

man enough about the car alrdy eessshh every post i read form you is about your car, yes we know you have powerworks *clap**clap* ;p

·
Registered
208 Posts
SVTBishop said:
i thought the color rouge suited you quite nicely~!!

fruity ;p

man enough about the car alrdy eessshh every post i read form you is about your car, yes we know you have powerworks *clap**clap* ;p

well said.

·
AKA Fast_Focus
6,089 Posts
wait... when did Brian get powerworks??? and how well does it do???

·
Registered
891 Posts
FastFocus2006 said:
wait... when did Brian get powerworks??? and how well does it do???
Well snice he is hung over from monday night, i can tell you from what i kno.

Lets just say TAs and 350z (new) have trouble with him on a factory tune. Over all when i got a ride, i wanted this SPI gone. DAMN it puts you in the seat.

·
AKA Fast_Focus
6,089 Posts
nice.... I havent talked to brian in awhile... hey guys there is gonna be a photo shoot in Galveston... click on my sig to see it... gonna be fun... hope to some DFW guys there...

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
meh...my head is STILL freeking pounding.....

when we got back to my place, we killed a bottle of Jose Cuervo 1800, 3/4 a bottle of Sauza tequilla, 1/4 bottle 1.75 liter of Bicardi, 3 or so shots of Jack, and a 12pack of miller high life (which is acutally consumeable when your that [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] up)

This was between 5 people, we stopped at around 630 am.....ugh...never again, lol.

Yeah, the Powerworks kit is freeking nice, it surprises the hell out of alot of people, but ive been having other little nitpicking issues since I have had it, that have been preventing me from getting on a dyno to get a real tune (the stock PW tune sucks with a FR head and 9:1 compresion built motor). I think my fuel pump is failing on me now...we havent completely diagnosed it yet, hoping its just as simple as a clogged fuel filter, but i dont think im that lucky.

BTW, you still have my stock catalytic converter [:D]

Brian.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
05stblown2700 said:
Hey Brian, havin fun messing with the Honda element and every other car chasing my wife on Monday? Can't keep up can they?
[hihi]

yeah, it was funny shit. nothing like a couple of stock s10's (or sonomas, whatever) a stock element on ugly ass spinners and another focus with 1 black fender on a red car trying to keep up with a semi fast car with someone who just dont give a damn behind the wheel.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts