Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Ford Focus Vehicle Tattoos (Good Idea or Bad Idea?)

121 - 140 of 159 Posts
I guess there's car enthusiasts that grew up in a pre Fast and the Furious world and ones that grew up in a post FATF world. Remember those horrid vehicle graphics? Time hasn't made them better IMO.

I posted pics on the previous page of the graphics my wife has on her 12 Focus.

Below are the graphics I installed on my 13 ST. This is one of the graphic options on the Shelby Focus ST without the Shelby call out.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Hatchback

I posted pics on the previous page of the graphics my wife has on her 12 Focus.

Below are the graphics I installed on my 13 ST. This is one of the graphic options on the Shelby Focus ST without the Shelby call out.
View attachment 18048
Only car in this entire thread with "tasteful" graphics.

Well that was distasteful... Mmm

Sent from the Tardis using Tapatalk-

Most vinyl has around a 3 to 5 year life span. Some a little more.

Most vinyl has around a 3 to 5 year life span. Some a little more.
They probably clear over it I would imagine? I would hope they do so with the Raptors for sure. Thats an expensive option to check to only have it go to shit after a few years.

I don't know for sure, but I'd be surprised if they did..

Me personally, I'd never put one on my car if it made it look like some juvenile "boy racer" vehicle.

It would destroy the resale value. If you're gonna keep the car for a long, long time, then go for it.

If I were looking for a used Focus, I'd steer clear of one with loud or crazy graphics. My first assumption would be that the car was probably "rode hard and put away wet," so to speak.

That being said, if it looked good and enhanced the car, I'd consider it.

Just my humble opinion.

Chintzy,poorly done mods hurt resale value period but with the graphics once they do age and it's time to remove them the paint underneath will still be a shade of very new while the rest has faded around the graphics so unless you're replacing them with the same set of vehicle tattoos it'll look like crap.

If they want to have those fine, its not me. I'll take the Cobra decal wrapped around my GT500 from the Mustang customizer site at Ford.

121 - 140 of 159 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.