Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since having my MFT updated I no longer have access to this feature. The sync system will accept the voice command and says success on the display but never generates or sends the report. The option is also missing from the MFT display as well.

Since the APIM replacement the system has been more stable and at least usable. I hope they get the patches for the software released soon.

The VHR report is not terrribly important to me, however I have always used it on my F350 because once I run it the syncmyride website generates a coupon at my preferred dealership for an oil change which saves me about 50$.

Anybody else having issues with this?

·
Registered
109 Posts
I saw the health report one in the display in the gauge stack, but it always says "no issues found" or something similar.

How do you run this voice activated report? I have sync.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I saw the health report one in the display in the gauge stack, but it always says "no issues found" or something similar.

How do you run this voice activated report? I have sync.
Heres a video describing the process for an earlier generation sync

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYfN6ASNM20

http://www.ford.com/technology/sync/features/vehicle-health-report/

Here's how it works: first, take a minute or two to register at ford.com/sync. At this time, you can set it up to send you a text message or email when your report is ready. You can also set up SYNC® to automatically remind you to run a Vehicle Health Report when it's time to perform scheduled maintenance. Then, anytime you're driving, just say "Vehicle Health" for an online report to be created for your vehicle and available in your account back at ford.com/sync.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Since having my MFT updated I no longer have access to this feature. The sync system will accept the voice command and says success on the display but never generates or sends the report. The option is also missing from the MFT display as well.

Since the APIM replacement the system has been more stable and at least usable. I hope they get the patches for the software released soon.

The VHR report is not terrribly important to me, however I have always used it on my F350 because once I run it the syncmyride website generates a coupon at my preferred dealership for an oil change which saves me about 50$.

Anybody else having issues with this?

Wow, there are some pretty good coupons available from the health report. Thanks for the tip.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts