• yes?

Votes: 29 60.4%
  • no too ricey

Votes: 19 39.6%
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
i think that those look pretty good on the focus!!!... so i say yes....

·
Registered
66 Posts
I think it all depends on the color, i would have to see the silver side by side with black though to decide what i myself would choose for a red car, but it should look sweet so long as it flows, unlike the yellow or orange.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its a red zx5 and i was going to have the graphics in black as my car is all red and black

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
eh..... even though it is related to the car and isn't really "ricey", I still wouldn't. It just ..... looks too cheesy.... like an SI or something.

But it's completely up to you.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
i think if they are in black on your red focus it would work nice

·
Registered
227 Posts
They offer a bunch of dressy stripes and such for the Focus. I like the Saleen style. But my feeling is that stripes makes the car appear a bit too busy. The car is clean, almost too clean with no emblems or markings on the sides. The ST model only has one tiny st emblem on the back. But, it may make the appearance too busy.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I voted yes. I think the black on red would look good. If it is going to say "focus" in the stripe the back should be debadged.

·
Focus Enthusiast
3,002 Posts
I personally wouldn't do it, but I'm into a cleaner, simper look myself. In the end, its up to you to decide if it something you like to look at. I do stuff to my car people don't like at all, but it makes me happy, thats all I care about.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
yea dude, do it. TNfocus has those, and they look pretty baller.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
check my gallery and youll see where i stand, just take your time and make sure they go on as low and as straight as possible.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
looks good i think im going to do it black stripes on red car, i assume you get it as low to the rocker panel as possible, with a debadge i think it'll look good

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
I've seen some Stangs with the white letters to and they look good, but get what you like. Your the 1 that will have to look at it day after day . [dunno] [driving]

1 - 20 of 30 Posts