Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a letter from Ford today with a letter stating the Vehicle Emission Control Information label needs to be replaced. With instructions and a new sticker. Anyone else get one of these yet?

Scott

·
Registered
264 Posts
Will you post picture of sticker?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Differences?

I wonder what the typo is? It's dark and I'm tied to this computer at the moment or I'd go look. LOL that's the first "sticker" recall I've ever heard of.

Scott

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Edit>>Well that didn't work. What's the trick to post pics from your local PC?
You can't. You have to upload to http://imageshack.us/ (or something like it) and then you just copy/paste the link you'll be given and post it here (something like
)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You can't. You have to upload to http://imageshack.us/ (or something like it) and then you just copy/paste the link you'll be given and post it here (something like
)
That's kind of lame. I hang out on www.thesamba.com forums in the late bus section sometimes and they have a gallery for photo uploads. Just haven't spent much time on FF. Here's another try @ the photo of the sticker.

And again>>

Fudge>>

Sorry guys I meant to rotate it first.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Got mine today.

·
Registered
548 Posts
No focus in california eh?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Got mine today also. Already installed under the hood.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yep, got mine today as well. I peeled it off. Couldn't peel all of it off though, the top laminated layer came off but bits of the underside wouldn't come out so I just put the new one on top of it. Kind of stupid if you as me.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I guess this explains the following that has been showing up in Etis for my car:

Outstanding Field Service Actions

11L08 - VEHICLE EMISSION CONTROL INFORMATION (VECI) LABEL REPLACEMENT

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Yup, got one today.

((Now alls we need is the "USB for the MFT 2013 update" in the mail next hahahah))

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Just think how much Ford saved $$$ by sending them to customers instead of having a dealer put them in.
I got mine today also. I will put it in when i get around to it.

((I wonder if i would go to jail if i tossed it and went 'illegal' LOL!!))

1 - 20 of 80 Posts