Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Various 2000 - 2006 Prothane Suspension Parts and Rear Shock Shims

As some of you may have seen in my other post, I am no longer a Focus driver. Back in the day I had purchased a lot of Prothane suspension components with the plans of putting them all into my 2002. That of course no longer will be happening. As such, I am going to be selling everything. I figured I would post it up here before I list it over on the auction site. Based on further reading, it looks like these will go from 2000 - 2006, and 2007 maybe for the rear shock shims.

I have the following:

6-1152-BL Focus Front Sway Bar Bushing $18.00 Free 1st Class
6-308-BL Focus Rear Trailing Arm Kit $20 Free 1st Class
6-307-BL Focus Rear Control Arm Bushings $85 Free USPS Priority
6-214-BL Focus Front Control Arm Kit $40 Free USPS Priority
6-1705-BL Focus Rear Spring Isolators $17.50 Free 1st Class
P-51 Focus Rear Shock Shims $20 Free 1st Class PENDING

I will consider offers on each separately, as well as entertain offers on more than one at a time. I'm pretty flexible on all of it, just trying to find a good balance between what I see things listed for online these days, and finding a good price point to insure you get a good deal, and I at least come out decent. :)

I'll also do USPS Priority for the 1st class stuff for an extra $4.50 each. If buying more than one item and it all fits into a small flat rate, I'll keep that up charge. If I have to go up in box size, we'll discuss. :)

6-214 are kind of bulky and won't fit in a FR box, but they'll fit just fine in a padded FR envelope, and since they're quite solidly built, they'll ship just fine.

In regards to shipping, as you can see in the photos, these are in their own cardboard boxes, which actually makes it very bulky. In order to make shipping economical for everyone, I will be taking them out of the individual boxes and in the case of 1st class stuff, going into padded mailers. For the Rear Control Arm bushings, with padding, they will fit just fine in a small flat rate mailer. You will receive the original box, as well as anything else in the box (Such as the grease packs)

Located in Orlando

I can be contacted via PM with any questions.

6-1152-BL:

6-308-BL:

6-307-BL:

6-214-BL:

6-1705-BL:

Rear Shock Shims:

·
w/ my magic bag
29,455 Posts
Those shock shims are called P51's to take up the clearance in the oem rear top shock mounts. Great setup for someone wanting to tighten up their suspension.....GLWS.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those shock shims are called P51's to take up the clearance in the oem rear top shock mounts. Great setup for someone wanting to tighten up their suspension.....GLWS.
Thanks! I knew they had a name of some kind, just couldn't remember. These specifically came from Central Florida Motorsports.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,455 Posts
Thanks! I knew they had a name of some kind, just couldn't remember. These specifically came from Central Florida Motorsports.
Originated from focuscentral......

·
Registered
133 Posts
I'm pretty sure the rear control arm set would fit my 2005 ZX4. Would you sell just this set and if so how much? I already have all of the other sets of bushings on my car currently.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm pretty sure the rear control arm set would fit my 2005 ZX4. Would you sell just this set and if so how much? I already have all of the other sets of bushings on my car currently.
Based on what I am reading online, they would work for an 05. I had posted as 00-04 because that's what the sticker says on the box. You're looking at 6-307-BL right?

Let me hold off one more day to see if I get any bites on the whole setup, if not we'll talk. :)

·
Registered
658 Posts
I sent you a pm . looking into trailing arm and rear control arm bushings

·
Registered
254 Posts
Sent an offer on the front control arm bushings and trailing arm bushings. I already own the rest of the bushings, just they aren't all installed yet!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Front sway bar bushings available still? Also is the front sway bar the same thru Mk 1, 1.5, and 2? From what I can tell it seems to be but want to verify. My fronts are cooked and ive been slowly replacing everything with poly bushings.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts