Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i was gonna just enjoy my sunday, and I went outside and looked at my car, and two guys (one in a mustang shirt and another in a focal-point.org shirt) had taken my car and vandalized it! first here are some pictures of what it used to look like...

This is what those horrible people did to it.....

After looking at the damage, i found out they had done the following.

Repainted vents, removed vinyl, did wirless radar detector mod, shorty antane, muffler tip (not rice rocket full muffler, jut a lil chrome tip) and washed it too.

If you see them in your neighborhood, watch out.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
lol. those a**holes. better make sure you got a good police report filed [:D]

·
Registered
759 Posts
nicest vandals I've ever heard of.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
did they vandalize that scion?

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
where do you live? I could use some vandalism like that.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
comments on this bastard vandalism would be great please.

As for the scion, its my sister's fiance's car. He bought it cause his 'stang was hogging up alot of gas.
its pretty quick, but i have had bad experiences with toyotas so i wont get one.

·
Registered
759 Posts
I like the kit over all, you should get a rear bumper, Roush direct might still be selling them for 83 or so dollars. I don't care for the wing, but that just because wings don't belong on front drive cars. Your interior looks better with the black.
An "a pillar" and tach wouldn't be a bad idea for you MTX.

What shift knob is that?

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Damn nice vandals!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dannybohhy said:
I like the kit over all, you should get a rear bumper, Roush direct might still be selling them for 83 or so dollars. I don't care for the wing, but that just because wings don't belong on front drive cars. Your interior looks better with the black.
An "a pillar" and tach wouldn't be a bad idea for you MTX.

What shift knob is that?
Yeah, but the wings that are supposed to do things dont belong on FWD cars, wings that only have a "look" purpose are fine in my book. (aka, the saleen wing, the mid-plane wing, etc..)

the shift knob came from advanced auto. and its not an MTX. lol

·
Registered
759 Posts
indoubt said:
Yeah, but the wings that are supposed to do things dont belong on FWD cars, wings that only have a "look" purpose are fine in my book. (aka, the saleen wing, the mid-plane wing, etc..)

the shift knob came from advanced auto. and its not an MTX. lol
Oh, I thought it looked weird without the "lockout", you can scrap that tach idea then.

I have a question then, if the wing does nothing, (other than add more weight) why bother?

I think that ROUSH offer is still good...

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dannybohhy said:
Oh, I thought it looked weird without the "lockout", you can scrap that tach idea then.

I have a question then, if the wing does nothing, (other than add more weight) why bother?

I think that ROUSH offer is still good...
whats the url to that ROUSH offer, their site shows it as $450, about 150 more than the front cost.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Its an offer for us at Focus Fanatics, search the forum, It was fairly recent.

PS roush isn't the one selling it, its a outside party

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just found it, and that has to be the best deal i have seen in my life. Im signing up right now, I wish i could give you a rating or something for pointing that out to me.

^_^ thanks again, and keep the comments coming.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Not a problem, just do us a favor and upload a lot of pictures once your done

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
those are the nicest vandals ive heard off........ i may just have to go to where u live and let them vandalize my car and see if they bolt- on a supercharger in mine.... jejejeje.... BTW the car looks great!!!

·
Registered
875 Posts
Your car just got ten times nicer looking. The interior looks so much better, and the vinyls really didn't fit in my opinion. Now it's hyper clean.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts