Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What valve sizes do FC as Fs use in their head packages? I know that FRPP uses oversize valves, but does anyone have good luck with stock size valves? I want to port my head, as I have done a few, but because of my other loves (Mustang and Lightning), the Focus is my budget car so I would like to keep the stock valves to save a little money. I know that Esslinger does this on most of their head packages and has good luck, but what about everyone else? Also, what is the word on the revised Crower stage II cams?

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
FS uses stock valves... ford racing has 33mm intake and 30mm exhaust... focus central goes 1mm over stock which comes out to be 33mm intake and 29mm exhaust.

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
EuroZX3 said:
FS uses stock valves... ford racing has 33mm intake and 30mm exhaust... focus central goes 1mm over stock which comes out to be 33mm intake and 29mm exhaust.
depends on the stage you purchase from FC...first is just a mild port and polish...2 p&p with 5 angle valve job, milled head...3 comes with valves and whatever else you want... ps "99% of cars today come with a 3 angle valve job...duh"...so when you think that helps for performance, it does nothing, just need it for the larger valves.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts