Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what a used SVT longblock goes for and seperately a good head. Also what the 6 spd getrag trans is worth. I might be buying a crashed SVT and keeping some parts but selling mechanicals.

·
C2H5OH
11,867 Posts
Not much. SVT's are pretty reliable and don't break mechanicals often. $100 for each should be about all you want to expect, so for the head, trans and short block you'd make $300.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Not hijacking this but there's a guy with a thread further down that may be interested in a long block, his was rebuilt but it knocks now, and check ebay for what they're priced at currently, they're only worth what someone will pay for them.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh ok well thanks guys I was hoping to get more than that but if thats about all its worth I will just let it go to the junkyard

·
Registered
186 Posts
Iminhell was joking, $300 for an svt long block and trans? Yea the f right! Depending on mileage the long block could go for $5-600 pretty easy, the trans depending on condition, could go for $3-400. To bad ur not local id pick it up

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It has good black doorpanels that have the leather inserts that matched the recaros it had. But it doesn't seem like anyone really wants to pay much for anything so I think I am just going to let it go to the junkyard.

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
all local junkyard searches for me have yieled nothing less than $1k per engine and transaxle. maybe they're asking too much. but that's all I've seen. id love to know where I could get a long block svt for $100

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can provide a longblock for significantly less than that out of this crashed car. Unfortunately the mileage is unknown. I will be able to confirm though that there is no spun bearings etc before it was sold though and the trans goes into all gears, but I can't drive it to confirm anything else.

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
This is going to stop NOW.

You can NOT sell outside the BST forum and further attempts to do so will result in a ban from the site.

BTW theres a 30 day wait until you can even get BST forum prviliges on here so burning up the forum just to reach your post count isnt gonna help you at all.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.