Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 409 Posts

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts

MAP: CLICK ME!

It's that time again! ROUTE 250 here we come.[cool]

Last year was such a big success that this year we are planning on doing it again. Everyone that went had a blast and here's to hoping it's even better this time around. You can see pics from 2008 HERE.

DATE: Saturday, May 2, 2009

TIME & MEETING PLACE: NOON @ at the shopping center (Liberty gas station, Family Dollar, ect.) ADDRESS: 17 Scenic Hwy, Churchville, VA 24421.

LUNCH: Please plan on bringing such as sandwiches, chips, cookies or something simple that doesn't need to be cooked. We will be stopping at the end of our run at a picnic area.

PLEASE NOTE: We will NOT tolerate any stupid fast insane driving of any sort. Yes we will do 'spirited' driving but for the sake of everyone we want to keep it safe so if you plan on driving like a idiot and pushing it too far don't plan on coming.[thumb]

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT WANT TO STAY OVERNIGHT OR OVER THE WEEKEND: The Viney's have reserved a cabin yet again in Cass, WV (www.cassrailroad.com) for May 1-May 3 and this time it's one of the newly renovated big ones that sleeps 12-16. If you wish to sleep there PLEASE TELL US! You will also have to chip in some money to help pay for it. NO MOOCHERS!!![:p] We will have the price for it once the Viney's get the information for it all and I will add it to this thread.[cool] I also want to add once we get the max. amount of people allowed to stay in the cabin I will update. Once it's full, it's full.

I will start a list of those interested and if you want to stay in the cabin I will add it beside your name. Remember folks, GET OUT AND DRIVE!

INTERESTED/STAYING IN CABIN:

- viney266 + 3 / YES
- ZX3_chick / YES
- Lil_RedZX3 / YES
- kenzx3 / YES
- arrestmespi (no longer able to come)
- SMITHBOY76908 (no longer able to come)
- BiggTigger78
- whitefox
- GripZx3
- ktwelsch
- chcksaunders
- Ecko200X / YES
- streetracer
- Schroeder02 / YES
- boost3d19
- LilMama / YES
- s_montgomery

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
Oh yes!!! I'm ready. Great place to relax with some wonderful roads on the way!

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
I've had bad experiences in a large group driving experience so I don't think I'll be making this

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
Ian, we keep it sensible once a large group is gathered, its spirited driving but WAY off "the pace". I don't want ANYONE getting hurt. But, its totally up to you.

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
no wine and cheese G2G afterwards?

hahahaha

thats right its not the PCA

I tend to [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] foot it around on public roads now after having an adventure one time where some meth heade decided that slamming brakes and hitting me was easier then driving around a corner.

Most of the bad experience comes from the PCA who perpetually drove under the speed limit.

I may or may not make this

I drive some where from 100 to 400 miles a day so depending on the prior week sometimes I don't even want to get behind the wheel on the weekend.

Also hopefully by this point of time I will be either working 3rd trick lead signal maintiainer out of frederick else I hope to be working the double track project on the trenton subdivsion and port reading JCT

So maybe

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, this is the reason why I put this up so early for so people have enough time to decide whether they want to come or not.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Sorry I don’t think I’ll make it, this is the same weekend as the SVTOA track event at summit point. Typically that event is the kick of to my track season.

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
Sorry I don’t think I’ll make it, this is the same weekend as the SVTOA track event at summit point. Typically that event is the kick of to my track season.

Booooo^^^^^, but I don't blame you for that one...

·
Premium Member
5,279 Posts
I'm about 98.762% sure I'll be there!!!

<(' '<) <(' ')> (>' ')>

·
Hon-duh Rider
1,347 Posts
Oh I'll be there. I'll request off that weekend.

Hopefully by then my suspension will be fixed as well as that dang oil pan..

This would be interesting wif the Honda.. and yes.. I'll stay in the back.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I'm in, I don't know about the cabin stay yet.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh I'll be there. I'll request off that weekend.

Hopefully by then my suspension will be fixed as well as that dang oil pan..

This would be interesting wif the Honda.. and yes.. I'll stay in the back.
Honda's stay in the back! HAHA.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The Honda was leading the way up but down it stayed in the back[;)]

I don't know if we'd want Brian's Honda leading the way cause it might take us a while to get there. LOL.

1 - 20 of 409 Posts