Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I'm facing a little problem in my Mk2 Ford Focus TDCI, it has V2C and Original Bluetooth in the Sony Stereo in the pic:

It happens that, since i bought the car, i pair my phone to the Bluetooth, and when i enter in the car, with the BT On in the phone ir Pairs automatically with success.

2 month ago, it starts to ask me the "Ford Audio" password all the times that it haves to pair. I enter in the car, it asks the password, its so annoying..

I already tried to Debond all phones, test other phones and is always the same, it asks the password all times, if i switch off the radio and turn it on, it asks the password again and doesn't connect automatically!

Anyone facing this problem? I already tried to switch the car battery off for a few hours but doesn't work, always same.

Regards.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Sounds like something is wrong with your Portable Support Electronics (PSE) Module. That's the module that handles the bluetooth phone options on the EU Focus. Even when power is lost to the PSE module, it retains the password and phones.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like something is wrong with your Portable Support Electronics (PSE) Module. That's the module that handles the bluetooth phone options on the EU Focus. Even when power is lost to the PSE module, it retains the password and phones.
Thanks, is good to know the "source" of the problem.

But it retains my Phone in the memory, it not retains the password only...

Do you know where it's located? Any solution to my problem?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Moved to the Car Audio, SYNC, MFT & Electronics section.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts