Focus Fanatics Forum banner

101 - 120 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Awesome! Thanks for the support!
Do you think the price will go up for the new springs?

Also I'm not familier with what modifications need to be made for the springs.
Anyone got a link?

·
That Guy
13,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
I would link you to the thread, but you're posting in it. There are no modifications to the springs.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
I would link you to the thread, but you're posting in it. There are no modifications to the springs.
O.I.C. lol [hah] [facepalm]

Was just trying to figure out what this all meant.
which even though it fits (with mods) the MKIII Focus, it doesn't fit correctly, namely the adjustment issues. We had components in the shop from both vehicles, along with our Sedan, to view the differences and to discuss a fix for their current kit and what to change for the upcoming kits for the Focus. We should have the fix for the rear adjustment issue very soon

·
Banned
12,313 Posts
We have a meeting with a machine shop tomorrow to get the parts made, for the rear adjusters. [thumb]

·
Banned
12,313 Posts
They are going to machine the upper spring perch to fit the strut bearing better, but the said not a lot they can do except the full redesign to be released around the first of the yr.

·
Registered
307 Posts
So are they going to offer anything discount or anything for the redesign? I think we got kinda screwed over by them because they labeled them as MK3 coilovers yet they aren't fully compatible.

·
Banned
12,313 Posts
So are they going to offer anything discount or anything for the redesign? I think we got kinda screwed over by them because they labeled them as MK3 coilovers yet they aren't fully compatible.
What this guy said ^^,
I'm sure they will do something, but ill chk to make sure.

·
Banned
12,313 Posts
Had a meeting at a local Machine Shop/Fabrication Facility yesterday. We should be seeing the upgraded rear adjuster first part by end of week, maybe early next week. I will head back up and check out the upgrade, and if its what we are looking for. They will be producing all of the ones we need.

·
Banned
12,313 Posts
Meeting up with the machine shop sat morning to check the fit and functuonality of the adj.... if good they will fabricate the rest of them.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
With the additional components required to make the Vmaxx coil-over kit work properly should we expect an increase in price on the revised kit for next year? If so what sort of price increase would you project?

101 - 120 of 224 Posts