Focus Fanatics Forum banner

81 - 100 of 224 Posts

·
That Guy
13,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Has anyone been contacted about this recently? Any new information?

·
Banned
12,313 Posts
I just emailed him to see about an update, ill let ya know when I hear something

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
I expected to hear something from Austin at V-Maxx by now; I haven't. This disappoints me.
I'm not saying that they're not hard at work right now because they very well could be but communication is one thing I LOVE about Injected. Shoot, they have a chat feature on their website that allows you to chat (real time) with Aron or one of his tech's. The fact that they'll reply to you within 24 hours no matter the question is awesome!

·
I WILL correct you.
5,328 Posts
I'm not saying that they're not hard at work right now because they very well could be but communication is one thing I LOVE about Injected. Shoot, they have a chat feature on their website that allows you to chat (real time) with Aron or one of his tech's. The fact that they'll reply to you within 24 hours no matter the question is awesome!
Agreed, customer service is absolutely important to a business. Hence my frustration. Working on in or not, I would have hoped to hear SOMETHING by now.

FYI: Side-note, Aric is the owner of Injected, Aron is an employee.

·
Banned
12,313 Posts
Feel free to contact for information

Austin H
V-Maxx rep
Ph # 863-738-1200
Em- [email protected]

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
FYI: Side-note, Aric is the owner of Injected, Aron is an employee.
Very good to know as I had it flip flopped...lol. [idea]

·
Registered
45 Posts
A BIG thanks goes out to Dyn, Jdub and Ausv for helping me get the install right...now I sit at....wait for it...........23 inches front AND back.....ask me how and I will tell you....it was NOT easy and had to modify these quite a bit....but no extra money was spent and my little red wagon looks great!! patience is a virtue as photos are coming soon, its midnight here so tomorrow when I get a chance ill snap some pics.

·
Banned
12,313 Posts
A BIG thanks goes out to Dyn, Jdub and Ausv for helping me get the install right...now I sit at....wait for it...........23 inches front AND back.....ask me how and I will tell you....it was NOT easy and had to modify these quite a bit....but no extra money was spent and my little red wagon looks great!! patience is a virtue as photos are coming soon, its midnight here so tomorrow when I get a chance ill snap some pics.
cant wait to see pix [thumb]

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have photos on the Facebook if anybody is dying to see....look up profile Joel Brian McKee....they were taken about an hour ago

·
I WILL correct you.
5,328 Posts
No worries Joel! Glad to hear that you got them in OK, but sorry to hear that it involved heavy modding. [V] I keep hoping V-Maxx will say something about a fix or replacement.

So, I couldn't respond, but did you pre-load the suspension? [dunno]

·
Banned
12,313 Posts
I have photos on the Facebook if anybody is dying to see....look up profile Joel Brian McKee....they were taken about an hour ago
Added ya, didnt see any new pix.

We should be hearing something from V-Maxx by end of this month.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hmmmmm...they are.on my.profile.page...it.was.a.bummer that they needed such heavy modification. But they.are.now at the height I want and no.extra money spent!!

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
No worries Joel! Glad to hear that you got them in OK, but sorry to hear that it involved heavy modding. [V] I keep hoping V-Maxx will say something about a fix or replacement.
It sucks more for the guys that have already purchased them (sounds like you'll get taken care of eventually). Not a game changer for someone like me as I can pick up the eibach sportlines for a third of the price and achieve nearly the same ride height. The mk3 is used by many as a daily driver so I don't think most are interested getting involved in heavy fabrication or r&d work to achieve the "slammed" look. That's just my standpoint on it right now. I'd love to have the coils as their performance/versatility improvements are well known but sadly I'm a broke bastard and may have to settle on cheap lowering springs.

·
Banned
12,313 Posts
Hey guys,
This afternoon we had a meeting with Austin (V-Maxx USA) and Erwin (V-Maxx HQ Netherlands) here are RDC to discuss and go over the current issues with the MKII (Euro)/ MKIII (US) Kit. As you already know the kit we are currently selling was initially designed for the European MKII Focus, which even though it fits (with mods) the MKIII Focus, it doesn't fit correctly, namely the adjustment issues. We had components in the shop from both vehicles, along with our Sedan, to view the differences and to discuss a fix for their current kit and what to change for the upcoming kits for the Focus. We should have the fix for the rear adjustment issue very soon (within the first 2 weeks of Sept.). The update will be given to the current owners and applied to the remaining in stock kits. They are also completely redesigning the kit to make it MKIII specific, said the new kits should be available by years end. The Xxtreme Coil-overs are also in the works (no time frame yet) and Big Brake kits, 4 piston calipers, 330MM grooved 2-Piece floating Rotors, and Ferodo Racing brake pads inc. (Erwin said end of Oct. time frame for ready to ship). If you have any more questions, please let me know or Contact
Austin H
V-Maxx rep
Ph # 863-738-1200
Em- [email protected]

BBK caliper teaser :)

81 - 100 of 224 Posts