Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

w/ my magic bag
Discussion Starter #1
V/8 Super cars should stay w/ v/8 rwd. Soon Mercedes, Nissan & Volvo will jump in to the fold w/ their version of a 5L v.8 ohc motors thou. Hopefully Holden & Ford stick it out w/ the plants shutting down in Australia.

C

V/8 Super cars should stay w/ v/8 rwd. Soon Mercedes, Nissan & Volvo will jump in to the fold w/ their version of a 5L v.8 ohc motors thou. Hopefully Holden & Ford stick it out w/ the plants shutting down in Australia.
mb has had a ohc v8 rwd for so long I can't remember back that far any more. then also have had/have v10 and 12's for a long time also. Nissan and Volvo ??

w/ my magic bag
Discussion Starter #4
mb has had a ohc v8 rwd for so long I can't remember back that far any more. then also have had/have v10 and 12's for a long time also. Nissan and Volvo ??
Yea & spendy too^^^^^^.

C

what from Germany that isn't lower level VW isn't?
back in 2002 a w8 awd Passat was 38k they still sell for 7 to 10 if one can be found for sale, VW Phaeton was 90 base a touareg with the 5.0 v10 twin turbo di or w 12 gasser was right there also

w/ my magic bag
Discussion Starter #7
Thats all cool & everything, knowing what the import comp has & how they perform. All & all I'm into domestic's= GM/Ford/Chysler products. Like the Holden based cars also + can't forget about Falcon's. Would have been great if Ford brought them over here yrs ago.

C

lots of fords built for the rest of the world but not for north America. I still would jump at having one of the new rangers the rest of the world has but not us. drove one in mexico they are nice, way better then the new Colorado. same size as it and the new Tacoma
toyo sells so many taco's only because of the lack of competition after ford, gm and dodge stopped making their mid sized PU, the Nissan mid never did sell a lot no comp. there
come on ford WAKE UP!

Registered
The 2016 Jaguar F-Type R only comes in AWD now. :( It's a shame because the V8 is well suited with RWD. Such a shame to see this happen to one of my favorite cars. Good thing I'll never afford it :)

w/ my magic bag
Discussion Starter #10
The 2016 Jaguar F-Type R only comes in AWD now. :( It's a shame because the V8 is well suited with RWD. Such a shame to see this happen to one of my favorite cars. Good thing I'll never afford it :)
Theres always the older models= XJ type R or the S type R= 390hp supercharged 4.2 v/8,,,,,,,,,I believe thats about the time Ford owned Jaguar.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts