Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2741 - 2760 of 9961 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
yeah i'll drive out its not that far from me anyway. learn some of the rules and stuff before we go try it next year. do you know what time they start? Posted via FF Mobile

·
.Flat Out.
4,794 Posts
Vince, you're gonna do it next season?? sweet! we'll have to caravan to some events.
they don't really have a specific time when they start, it depends on the classes and inspections. they're saying the first car will be up at 10am.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,749
They're usually pretty close to starting on time. I use to go and watch some of my SHO friends run back in the day. My buddy ran his Mustang once too. He said it was fun, but the course was modeled around a Miata, so the big high hourse power Muscle cars got worked over that day.

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
lol I bet that was a kick in the ego pants.....

I may be able to go some of next year cause I'd be an adult (lol) so no parental siggy.

then again the fo may not have an engine. lol.
Posted via FF Mobile

·
bOObEE's!
3,030 Posts
Hey! I don't have a Fo Fo anymore but I just moved here from Bmore (the Mid Atlantic Fanatics!) and I'm looking to make some friends while I am out here. I live in SLC a part called Riverton. Anyone near me?

·
Lets get twisted
2,331 Posts
[welcome] Riverton isn't that far from me. I live in West Jordan. Not far at all. I used to work in Riverton. Love the avatar by the way.

I've been thinking about running auto cross once I get my suspension and better tires.

·
bOObEE's!
3,030 Posts
Thanks! I have a 3 month old, that should explain the avitar lol I think I was in West Jordon today no idea really where I was lol I went down 12600 I think to State St something or other and went car shopping. I had to leave my golf behind in MD and I found a neat lil Jetta Wagon stick with a custom paint job, hoping to go get it tomorrow if the price is right hah

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,754
Buy another Fo.

·
Lets get twisted
2,331 Posts
That explains it. Lol. I bought my focus at the Larry H Miller Used Car Supermarket and I love it! They were great to work with. They are off of 10600 S near the freeway entrance in the South Town Auto Mall.

·
Registered
856 Posts
i think that jetta is just around the corner from me, the paint looks really good, and if i remember it has a for sale sign in it
Posted via FF Mobile

·
bOObEE's!
3,030 Posts
i think that jetta is just around the corner from me, the paint looks really good, and if i remember it has a for sale sign in it
Posted via FF Mobile
idk if it's the same one, I think this paint job may get a lil negative attention, it has a two tone red/silver with purple pin stripe flames[hihi] I just want it.
I would buy another Fo but I don't really want another, they are pretty easy to mod but I think VW has a lot more to do and I know a bit more about them

2741 - 2760 of 9961 Posts