Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So anyone been to the races yet?

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So we need to get together and go on a cruise or lunch or something so we can all meet.

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
[woot] I didn't know there would be foci fanbase in UT. lol I guess I was wrong, but mines nothin special anyway :B

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Special or not. I think we all need to get together while it's nice outside.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey guys, I'm out in Saratoga springs. I've had my svt about a year now. Give me a wave if we pass, its silver with SVT Focus across the windshield.

·
Registered
941 Posts
i havent been around for a while, nice to see you kept this thread going marbs

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I try. It's been hard goings.

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
whoa.....haha I totally forgot about this part... hey at least I got a theme goin for my car now [:)]

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SO we all going to get together before the snow flies?

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
probably not..... my parents would totally think it's stupid lol..... plus I have uh, school... and stuff like that

·
Registered
941 Posts

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm down for that.

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
my answer: not old enough to go to a bar :B

yeah I'm one of those younger people that are on this site....

·
Registered
941 Posts
if we do a meet, we've gotta have at least four or five cars, otherwise it would be kinda lame.

can you imagine a bunch of foci driving down state across all three lanes? that would be cool

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
ah that'd be wonderful....... I'd definitely bring the camera, even though I'm not going anyway :p. hey, isn't there law against driving up and down state for fun? how do they police that? [rofl]

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
? I'm not a salt lake driver. They usually just look for a car that they see multiple times.

·
Registered
941 Posts
ah that'd be wonderful....... I'd definitely bring the camera, even though I'm not going anyway :p. hey, isn't there law against driving up and down state for fun? how do they police that? [rofl]
i didnt mean drag state all night, i meant like on the way to a bar or something

1 - 20 of 9961 Posts