Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So went down and got a webcam for a quick little project cause I always wanted to do this haha
http://youtu.be/R2giaogDcTA at this this time my 00 sedan is all stock but I plan on adding more videos maybe some how-to's kinda an electrical nerd.

·
Registered
9 Posts
That is pretty cool. Any info on the cam? You mentioned a live feed to your tablet... how was this accomplished, through USB or bluetooth?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is pretty cool. Any info on the cam? You mentioned a live feed to your tablet... how was this accomplished, through USB or bluetooth?
This is currently wired unfortunately for now but I do plan on getting a similar setup on 2.4GHz wireless cause I'm already running a Bluetooth gps receiver and Bluetooth OBDII reader for torque pro. I did also put in a dash cam mounted on the rear window so the entire inside and ahead of the car is visible it's on a switch up front so as soon as I toggle it on its recording 1080p goodness up to 8 hours. Then I put in two USB Host power out one 12v and with some resistors the other normal phone 5v why you might wonder? Cause I made everything that's new and custom to the car all USB powered modular I need to take pictures but I have to go to work :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts