Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I read a post of how to use the test feature on our cars. So I pressed the odometer button while I turned the key to ON and test appeared on the display, then I pressed it again and the needles in the gauges moved and then the word bulb appeared. Then started appearing a whole lot of numbers which I don know what they meant. They looked nothing like the codes listed in other posts (P-0135, P-0141, etc) They were some weird numbers, some looked like weird codes r..234 or something like that I dont remember exactly, then it was like 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, etc...

Does anyone have any idea what they mean or if i messed up the configuration of the ECU or what? (I hope not)

Thanks for the help guys.

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
i don't know what they mean, but when you restart the car everything should just go back to normal. your ecu should be fine

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, everything was fine when i turned it back on. I just wanted to know if anyone knows what they mean.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Those are diag. codes inside the ecu. It was just checking itself for any codes to throw and send up a light. It is not a normal code breakdown ,If you have a (floating P1000) it is in check mode and you need to cycle the car for a light to come on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts