1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Tom.

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
well they will be happy to know that this will be duplicated and spread among about a dozen performance car forums within the hour that are very popular in the honda, evo, supra, subaru, mustang, nissan, and srt communities. hopefully those scum sucking sons of [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] will feel a decrease in their business. that is not how you treat a customer. that really pisses me off on your behalf tom. sorry i dont tread water in chevy forums if i can help it. someone else can do that if they want.

·
FF Affiliate
31,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
His emails now have got very nasty and verbally abusive , I cannot believe a company runs the way the guy I am emailing talks to me with cussing and name calling , its crazy !

Tom

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
That's low. That's not professional at all. I'd file a claim with the better business bureau too. Get negative reps on sponsor sites and watch their sales drop like flies.

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
I've used treadstone before for oil feed and return lines and flanges and gaskets with no problems. Shouldn't be difficult so screw up small order like that. But hearing a review like this on something very important as turbo specs and they didn't get it right and won't make it right then I won't ever use them again. I don't want to risk ordering another turbo in the future and have it be wrong then deal with incompetence, no thanks.

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
Crack and Meth kills

1 - 8 of 8 Posts