Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I am in Germany with a US spec 2001 ZX3. Does anyone have information on what euro cars have swappable parts I can use to upgrade mine to. Primarily the engine and brakes but also the exterior and interior as I plan on reworking everything step by step.

Also if anyone is itching for any euro parts let me know. I have been here for a while with the military and am willing to help when I can.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I would love an st170 front bumber!!!!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Not really feeling the look of that one

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
Hi guys, I am in Germany with a US spec 2001 ZX3. Does anyone have information on what euro cars have swappable parts I can use to upgrade mine to. Primarily the engine and brakes but also the exterior and interior as I plan on reworking everything step by step.

Also if anyone is itching for any euro parts let me know. I have been here for a while with the military and am willing to help when I can.
Most of the euro mk1 stuff will swap right out with your US spec 2001. Euro bumpers would require you to trim crash foam and the ends of the metal support or replace them with euro spec ones. Everything else is good to go. Oh, and as for lighting euro connectors are different than US spec so if you swap headlight/taillights then you would have to modify them to work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts