Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking for a set of rear united states specification light units to fit a focus hatch. not saloon/sedan or estate/wagon. any ideas on where i may locate a set??

·
It's been fun.......
3,042 Posts
I have some stock tails from an 03 ZX5 but I'm not sure if they would fit the 2000 and of course there is the wiring difference.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'm sure that the size and shape never changed through the years. the wiring difference isn't a problem, i can get around that.

·
It's been fun.......
3,042 Posts
They are basically brand new, I took them off the car @ 2 months after I bought it.
Bought it brand new last August. Not really sure what they are worth, any ideas?

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
I've always found it funny how a bunch of us lust after your stock lights, and some people over there like our stock lights.

One of these days, I'll do a full euro rear conversion

·
Registered
126 Posts
I will trade you mine for yours.

·
Registered
154 Posts
This might be a stupid question, but whats the difference between the 2 sets of taillights? I think I saw a euro set and they had orange for the turn signal ........... Is that the difference?

·
Registered
123 Posts
ill sell u mine dirt cheap bc i got my hellas back on and i could use a little money bc im savin up for some koni yellows.what u willin to spend?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
your right, the difference is the orange turn signal. on us spec lights you have clear reverse lights which i want to make my turn signals.

i'm prepared to spend up to $50 for a as close to brand new set as i can get.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts