Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Cursed
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my park lights don't come on. signals, brake, headlights all work. the park/tail lights don't. i did a search earlier about fuses to check and i saw #32 & #46 listed...both are fine. i'm at a loss and i can't drive my car back to houston with no lights. i need suggestions, ideas etc.

·
Cursed
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
right front & left rear have been out..now none of them work.

·
Cursed
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
all the bulbs have been replaced twice before....i've run through possible fuses and they all are good. i was thinking relay, but i dunno. might just take it to a shop on monday. have to miss work to do it though.

·
Registered
117 Posts
it could be some loose wiring on the inside that u cant see?

·
Cursed
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
either way, i'm gonna let a shop look at it. i'll just head back to houston during the day tomorrow.

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
if u used a fuse tester and all u did was put it on there and it said they are good. take them out and look at them. U wont be able to see if its blown without taking it out and checking it. go over it again and see

·
Cursed
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i did take them out and look at them...i don't own a fuse tester.

and most of the time (on cars i've owned before) the gauge/interior lights were on the same fuses as the park lights...and the gauge/interior lights work just fine.

·
Cursed
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok. resolution. once i got home and referenced my owners manual i found out i needed to check fuses 57 & 58 and....bingo those were blown. they have now been replaced and it all works.

sorry for the tone in the previous posts...i was a little stressed out being in dallas and having to drive back to houston without lights.

·
Drunkinmonkey
2,678 Posts
awww poor snacky..its ok my 32 blows all the time so i got no dash light no tailights or door chime...no door chime is kinda nice :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts