Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can i get an upper grill replacement with clear lights? Ive got the side markers, but i cant seem to find the upper grill ones. Ii found em once but now the site doesnt offer parts for my car anymore. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Get an SVT grille, its allways orange markers but looks better than a normal focus grille

·
Registered
191 Posts
they make them for regular foci, with the horizontal grille, but not the SVT with the honeycomb pattern

EDIT- oops! thought that was a pic of your focus. there is a few sites that sell them for around $60 I think. Ebay has em too.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
SVT grille, $50 new, and can be found around for $35 used, oem parts are no match for Ford Parts.
Nope

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Yeah.. Randy sold me mine.... and I love it....

And personally, I think it looks better than the orange... EVEN the orange in the SVT grille.

·
Registered
150 Posts
does not fit the svt nor is it honeycombed. i just want clear covers, thats all. why would they make sides and not fronts?

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
There is not such things as clear covers, no way to cover orange w/clear plastic!!!!!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
that amazon poster r0xz0rz. I just ordered the grill. Thx for the link. Shipping was 38 dollars though...more than the part lol.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
38 bucks?!?!?!?

Mannnnnnn..... Now I don't feel so bad for the price I paid for mine!

·
Registered
60 Posts
yea tell me about it...something doesnt make sense if the item costs less than the shipping, but i figured what the heck. I already blacked out my side markers so i had to stick with the signals in the grill.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Do a search on ebay for them. Carpartswholesale (aka partstrain and other names) sells them there for around $45 shipped. (something like $16 +$28 shipping). Who cares what anyone charges for shipping if the end price is within reason?

[edit] I see that they've upped the shipping on the clear grilles in a big way. They now are charging $45 for shipping on the clear grilles and $26 shipping on the amber grilles. [8] I'd say the end price on the clear grilles in no longer within reason [mad] I've bought several of these grilles and never paid over $50 shipped for any of them.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I just bought an SVT grill (to go along with my new SVT bumper that gets installed on Monday [thumb]) and I just plan on niteshading them out. It's much easier to niteshade the turns on the svt grille, just tape, spray, clear, and go. Bought mine used for $40 shipped.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Wow, when I was looking on ebay for clear grills, they were $75 plus shipping! I got mine brand new for $55 shipped and I thought I got a hell of a deal.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts