Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..To an Si! With 15k miles!

When I drove it off the lot

1 Owner, previous owner was an older guy with a teenage son who did all of the interior work, and wasnt allowed to drive it lol

Aftermarket taillights are growing on me..

As he sits as of about 5 minutes ago lol

Sorry, I joined the darkside..No more focus [boxface]

·
You like this.
1,693 Posts
I'd rock the 2006-2008 Si over a Focus

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
They are nice but I actually bought my 05' ST (non sap) over a 07' civic Si coupe.

I dunno... I just liked the ST alot more... Just traded the ST on a Mustang GT though so I've left the fwd scene for rwd! =)

·
Hatch Nation #136
2,043 Posts
I like the tail lights, but I'm not a fan of that design.

What happened to going SVT?

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1st Mod: Remove pinstriping. 2nd: Cold air intake. My wife actually suggested the cold air intake lol And she wants darker window tint! haha I miss my ST for sure, it had more grunt from the 2.3, but I am slowly getting addicted to Vtec...yo lol

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry but you downgraded.
Why? lol

I like the tail lights, but I'm not a fan of that design.

What happened to going SVT?
Could not find one of decent miles. Decided that if I were to shell out decent money it might as well be for a car that my wife and I both love. I first test drove one about a year ago, and fell in love, and now I have my dream car, yeah its no ferrari, or have SVT badges, but I love the style and the way it handles. [woot]

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
BOOOO!

I kid, the SI isn't bad. A buddy of mine has one and it's got decent enough power in there. Maybe it'll hold it's value until you can upgrade to a 2012 Focus ST and leave the dark side behind.[hihi]

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Why? lol

Could not find one of decent miles. [woot]
That was why I went with the ST when I did choose between SVT, ST or SI... I wanted an 04 EAP SVT hatch... 3dr... BAD!!!!!

but my god if you cant find one under 118k miles and beat to poo poo... lol

The Vtec does sound good from the k20! Best part is... the k20 responds extremely well to bolt-on's!

·
NeedsMoarEverything
11,409 Posts
Yeah I don't get it. The car has no torque and needs 50 more horsepower to be basically equally as fast.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Its a great car that my wife and I both love to drive. She didnt like the SVT (which I still dont know why) lol I will try not to get a huge fart can, but when it comes to exhaust mods thats all im seeing :(

·
NeedsMoarEverything
11,409 Posts

·
Hatch Nation #136
2,043 Posts
Its a great car that my wife and I both love to drive. She didnt like the SVT (which I still dont know why) lol I will try not to get a huge fart can, but when it comes to exhaust mods thats all im seeing :(
If you get a fart can all of us are going to drag you into the street and stone you.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dang! I like it, but any kind of power gains? I saw a vid on youtube of a guy who put on an exhaust system on his Si, and they dyno'd it before and after, and he got negative power gains. lol Its probably just more for show than anything.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Negative, it will be cleanly done. I need to remove a few things first lol Previous owner has some stupid dash cover, and pinstripe. Youre from cincy too huh?

·
Registered
770 Posts
Very nice man congrats. Get that thing some bolt ons! Or [:)][:)][:)][:)] it, go turbo. I think u should've made a trip to pick up that beautiful white ms3 for sale on here though by lyonsroar. That thing is a beast.

·
Lets get twisted
2,331 Posts
but I am slowly getting addicted to Vtec...yo lol
It is addicting! lol Once I got my tC it didn't take long to fall in love with the VVT-i motor. When I was buying I was torn between the tC and Civic SI.

Car looks good dude! Don't mind the negative peeps. Haters gonna hate!

Oh. And check out Trubendz for exhaust. Or maybe Magnaflow.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts