Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Ive had my 2.5 swap in my 05 Escape for almost 3 years. The car had always ran good. Recently I got rid of the 2.3 Escape manifold with the adapter plate and traded it up for the Fusions 2.5 single runner with Massive's adapter.

I relocated the battery to the trunk which opened up my engine bay to accommodate my new intake manifold and fender well intake. I finally got around to wrapping the header and I had Massives UDP kit lying around for a couple year so I threw them on. The car ran and idled great off the rip and Im not setting off any check engine lights which is odd because I have 2 sensors unplugged for the IMRC.

I noticed big bump in the pants dyno in the mid -upper power range.

Just need to get a old of TurboTom to get it tuned.

Registered
Ive had my 2.5 swap in my 05 Escape for almost 3 years. The car had always ran good. Recently I got rid of the 2.3 Escape manifold with the adapter plate and traded it up for the Fusions 2.5 single runner with Massive's adapter.

I relocated the battery to the trunk which opened up my engine bay to accommodate my new intake manifold and fender well intake. I finally got around to wrapping the header and I had Massives UDP kit lying around for a couple year so I threw them on. The car ran and idled great off the rip and Im not setting off any check engine lights which is odd because I have 2 sensors unplugged for the IMRC.

I noticed big bump in the pants dyno in the mid -upper power range.

Just need to get a old of TurboTom to get it tuned.
Hey Tyler, I dont remember but were those pics on your insta? I'll have to check that out if so.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts