Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, i made a post awhile back about me tradin in my Foci for my new vehicle, but i wasnt able to take good pictures until recently.

and heres a memory picture of what i had before it was traded in: 2005 Ford Focus ZX3 S, 2.0L duratec. steeda short shifter, 2.5"flexback trubendz stainless exhaust w/magnaflow muffler, MM CAI, focussport front strut bar, brisk sparkplugs, shorty antenna, pioneer headunit. ford focus ST gauge cluster with tach, eibach pro-kit springs and shocks

while at work the other day i was thinking if i had kept my car, it would probably have a custom rear seat delete panel made by my father and I, cossie or draxxas header, SCT tuner, and would probably have cams on the way.

plans for my truck is a 3" lift with new coilovers up front and new leaf packs in the rear, and 31 or 32" tires, super swamper radial TSL's, borla exhaust, k&n filter, and im trying to get info together on puttin in a rear locker.

im trying to find stuff around the house/yard to get my truck to flex more than our rhino ramps.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
It's a shame you decided to go "trucking-usa", a little bit to radical change for me, if i change i would go to another hatch, but not a pick-up or something bigger, slower and gas guzzler.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i do miss my car. it was a big change for me, but ive always wanted the abilities of a truck, and i heard the mud calling.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
"Truckin' USA" [rofl]

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
kind of makes me sad...always hate to see a foci traded but hey, if it's your style, then keep on "truckin"

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, i do wake up in the middle of the night sweating and crying for my foci in the middle of dead silent night. (not really but i really miss the foci)

but i feal once i do the lift, exhaust tires and wheels i feal more at home with my new vehicle.

i just took off the mudflaps, cant wait to sling lots of mud this weekend, hopefully i get a pic of it and show it off nice and dirty.

im gonna be installing my reese hitch tomorrow so if i get stuck ill get pulled out easier, because that front shackle sometimes is not accessible when in mud and or water. and yes ive had it that deep so far.

i went mudding for the first time with it when it had 500miles on the odometer. yes im crazy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts