1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
* *CHECK BOTTOM OF POST UPDATED THE PICS WITH MY LATEST BODY WORK!* *

And my New Turndown

UPDATED PICTURES WITH MY LATEST BODY WORK

Well story goes like this, im on my way to Atlanta to go to a BIG ASS car meet and show off my car, and there was bad traffic on the itnerstate, and i came to a dead stop due to the traffic and i guess the kid behind me wasnt paying any attention and slams on his breaks and just smacks the shit out of me. The damage doesnt look too bad, but the kid said he was moving pretty good when he hit me and it felt like he hit me hard, made my car slide about a foot forward. But oh well, im just happy no one was hurt, i told him shit happens.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Love the work so far. I wouldn't mind seeing your IC painted black since it sticks out like a sore thumb but teh rest is pretty well done!![thumb]

·
Registered
354 Posts
thats one crazy paint job...looks nice!

·
Jetsetter
6,657 Posts
this is a FOCUS SITE, but you know what idc that looks sick good work man

·
Registered
758 Posts
Not sure WTH you're doing on a Focus owners site, or why you're posting in a Focus showroom thread. But, very, very sweet ride. I love it, as a car enthusiest. But I am sure there are srt-4 and/or Neon sites out there on this BIG web.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Im not a huge fan of flames on most cars, not even sure if i like it on your neon, but i will say those flames look awesome!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Bizzy_13 said:
Not sure WTH you're doing on a Focus owners site, or why you're posting in a Focus showroom thread. But, very, very sweet ride. I love it, as a car enthusiest. But I am sure there are srt-4 and/or Neon sites out there on this BIG web.
I believe a friend of his owns a Focus and he is on this site too. That's why he is here correct me if I'm wrong[dunno]

·
AAAHHHHH!!!!
4,304 Posts
when i first saw it i was thinkin, "that is so ugly." but the more i look at it, the more im starting to think, "hey thats pretty badass"

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I second the fact that this is a Focus Forum. You should find your self a dodge forum.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ZX3_Chick said:
I believe a friend of his owns a Focus and he is on this site too. That's why he is here correct me if I'm wrong[dunno]
Ya my best friend drives a focus and like to read up about the car, and go to his meets with him and what not, so i am always on here.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
wow people chill out... is he the only person on this forum that doesnt drive a focus? no hes not! he's here because he has a friend here and enjoys participating in the forums. So until he starts being a douchebag, why act like we're 5 and say "go find a dodge forum"? We're all car enthusiasts here.

BTW, nice ride, looks great.

·
Registered
450 Posts
poisonivory said:
wow people chill out... is he the only person on this forum that doesnt drive a focus? no hes not! he's here because he has a friend here and enjoys participating in the forums. So until he starts being a douchebag, why act like we're 5 and say "go find a dodge forum"? We're all car enthusiasts here.

QFT!

I dont see why its such an issue to have people with "rival" cars here. As long as they show respect, like everyone else should on forms, it shouldn’t ruffle anyone’s feathers. My cousin just bought a SRT neon and its pretty bad ass, i wouldn’t trade my focus for it, but I dont hate any particular car...just individual owners.

Since i havent seen you post until now let me welcome you to the forums Max![thumb]

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
yeah i never really understood why some of you people get all riled up over stuff like this. he is only here because i am. he isnt stupid, he can find dodge forums all day long. in fact he is a vendor on the srtforums. his car is very well known throughout the srt4 community so you people should just lay off.

·
☼
7,494 Posts
poisonivory said:

QFTx2 [thumb]

All these people who are telling you to get off are just jealous their car will never be half of what a stock SRT-4 is.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Ive always like the srt4's. I knew a guy that had one that was just ridiculously fast. My svt could never amount to that unless I got a BBK, or some thing one that line. Looks absolutley fabulous man, good work on it.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts