Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Looks good. The engine is nice and clean!

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Looks good. I love the strut tower covers. I want to get some for mine after I am done with the suspension but I will have to modify they slightly to fit over the strut tower brace. I love the neon in the system too.

Oh yeah, Portland, ME is a nice place. I went there a couple of years ago to perform military honors at a funeral.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Nice and pretty engine.
Looks pretty spiffy to me[thumb]

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
very nice. looks nice and clean. are you going to be getting the clear bumper lenses?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Thats dope. Glad to see you investing in the engine first! Smart move. Keep the updates coming.

·
Mr. Wizard
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fabster82 said:
very nice. looks nice and clean. are you going to be getting the clear bumper lenses?
I'm waiting on the clears until I get the ST170 headlights, and a euro grill, if I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna make it look right, and I don't want clear on the sides and amber up front. So I'll just wait and do them together.

·
Mr. Wizard
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
whoaizmyflow said:
Thats dope. Glad to see you investing in the engine first! Smart move. Keep the updates coming.
Thanks, most of my friends wonder what's up with that, but in my opinion whats under the hood is the only thing that looks good to me no matter what. Throttle body, and some other stuff will be waiting for spring though. Someone on the site said they had a FS strut tower bar with a Volant, I was kinda hoping to see a picture of that, I'd like to do it, but the clearance there is NON existent.

·
Mr. Wizard
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hotfocus said:
Looks good...but its missing a FF decal.[;)]
True that, I've got one on my laptop, but not one on my car, I'll have to add it to the amp rack, since I'm trying to keep the exterior decalazation to a minimum.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
If you do put it on the outside of the car, put it on the little side window. That is the best place I have found and it isn't too flashy.

·
Mr. Wizard
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jisturm said:
If you do put it on the outside of the car, put it on the little side window. That is the best place I have found and it isn't too flashy.
Yeah, that is where I would have put one, but I have decals from Team Focus there, they are more local, and I get to more of their G2G's but FF is where I started off, so I'll give them amp rack props [:D]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts