Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[driving] This was my previous ride, I sold it to buy my FF ZX3

and a video, I'm thinking on painting my car the same color as the chrysler, check the vid on high quality in a small window so you can aprecciate the detail and let me know what you think
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3kZzOSfgh0
or check my car domain page:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2627995
tomorrow I'll post pics of the lowered car, I got home late after a day of volunteer work at an animal rescue place[:D]
This is how my ff looks now, I want to get eurotail lights, is it hard to wire them? also I want to get the steeda spoiler, do you guys think it will look good? anyway here are the pics:

[ffrocks] [ffrocks] [ffrocks] [ffrocks] [ffrocks][driving]
The paint that looks purple is chameleon paint it changes from purple to green, I'll take more pics from different angles, that way you'll see the green that almost matches the color of the car, a few shades darker but at the right angle the car looks all green.
The wheels are not chrome, they're hi-polish one piece forged aluminum centerline wheels 15x 7 42 mm offset.
the LED tail lights that I want are this ones

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
ah, i do like that shade of green on the fofo. looks like its coming along nicely so far. Im not bothered by the color-shifting paint because the rest of the cars so clean [thumb]

now... euro tails... which ones are you looking at because stock color/smoked LED tails = win. altezzas/chrome = fail

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
looks good but you need to do something bout that purple!

and am glad you got rid of the chrysler rice

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Gotta say, you definately had a ricer before this one. Nice upgrade though. Not sure about the side moldings and why they look purple though.

·
Registered
427 Posts
nice foci dude!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gotta say, you definately had a ricer before this one. Nice upgrade though. Not sure about the side moldings and why they look purple though.
They look purple because of the angle I took the shot, the paint is chamelon color it shifts betwen purple and green, I like it because if you look it at the rigth angle the car look all green, the only thing is the green is a few shades darker than the Grabber Green, F5 (paint code)

·
Registered
854 Posts
How do you manage to keep your cars looking clean???

Nice ZX3, good upgrade, I'm not sure about the purple though..

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
negative on the purple, chrome rims, and thoughts of chrome tails

plus on the headlights, getting rid of the sebring, and new car choice

please oh please keep this car nice looking!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Only thing I'm not liking is the paint on the side moldings/rockers. I actually like it on the front lip. Everything else looks good together.

Please leave it green and the spoiler should look good on your ride.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
ditch the purple and the wheels. otherwise i like the green paint

1 - 11 of 11 Posts