Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics some of you asked for.

We did the gauge at my shop and I love the way it turned out. Looks almost factory.

·
Registered
759 Posts
I think i''ve only seen one other focus with air bags like that, and the instal wasn't nearly as clean.

Awsome job

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eventually you won't see any of that at all and the compressor will be under the car. It is temporary until I finish the audio system. It will be alot of fiberglass work tastefully done.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
[woot] <--- says it all.... dame!!! how long did that take/ how much of a pain was it to do?

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
would that kit you got fit on an 05? i checked the site but it said 00-04... my dad and i had tossed around the idea of putting my car on bags... after seeing yourse i really really like the idea

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Very clean install. Aside from another yellow bagged focus I seen at a car show, this is the cleanest install for this type of system I've seen yet. Nice work!

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
wow that is an excellant work on the gauge. personally i would have probably pulled it out just a bit more towards the outter edge of the bezzle but still really nice.

now low can you get your car off the ground now?

also how does it handle?

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Amazing!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It will go above factory height. It rides really well. A little softer than the Eibach pro dampers and sportlines i had before.

·
Registered
354 Posts
this car is BOMB! nothing like a car slammed to the ground!

looks great!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts