Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys!

been a while since i've posted and i just wanted to show some of the progress i've made with my 07 eclipse.

Eyelids and stock Aero kit fangs.

Eurodezigns 8500k headlight bulbs.

mods are Fujita Cai, Aeroturbine catback exhaust with 2.5" resonator. i have Underdrive pulley and RRE race header w/ high flow cat on the way.
after the first of the year im dropping it on sportlines and getting 18s.

heres a lil vid of my exhuast. my camera gives it no justice at all. it has a very nice deep tone and sounds amazing when mivec engages at 4k.
http://s114.photobucket.com/albums/n275/chaosangelxx/?action=view&current=S7300464.flv

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im debating between Tenzo type-Ms or something similar. i've been looking at these too clicky

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
Not a huge fan of the newer bodystyle Eclipse, but the eyelids look good. love that mivec, I used to have a 97 gst back in 02. BTW, I like those rims in the link, too.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
I still think 4G63T is the best engine...
yes now they have V6... but it just not the same...
how many 4 Cyclinder can put out 1017AWhp...
only 4G63T 6 bolt engine...

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i agree whole heartedly.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Welcome back. Nice looking eclipse man. Looks like your keeping it clean like you did your focus.

·
Registered
244 Posts
there yeah go instead of buyin rims etc just do the whole lancer evo swap lol engine trans, awd :) then u'd have one heckk of a sleeper:)

·
FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
7,785 Posts
Lol better yet do an F22 fighter swap. Then you could fly lol j/k. your car looks nice have fun with it.

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Not to Bad.. Looks Great

1 - 12 of 12 Posts