Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my car back from the shop today after 3 weeks of waiting. all new parts from Ford...a little upset that i didnt just go with some aftermarket parts but everything turned out great.

Before:

After:

and yes...i would pick my car up one a really bad, snowy day haha

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
looks great! too bad you didn't go with some SVT stuff instead but what can ya do

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i was gonna try and have the first green SVT front conversion ZX3 but was a lil tight with money at the time. now if i buy one ill feel bad that i just got a brand new stock one lol

·
Registered
314 Posts
Gratz on getting it fixed

·
love my red focus
1,793 Posts
looks good man

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
yea i was gonna try and have the first green SVT front conversion ZX3 but was a lil tight with money at the time. now if i buy one ill feel bad that i just got a brand new stock one lol
don't let besthaticouldo see that lol
edit: never mind he had the svt motor, i thought he did the full swap bumpers/motor.
anyway that would look good tho, svt on a green zx3... mmmm i think the dirt brown kona would be the best tho!

looks good, I think you'd be happier with the oem replacements over aftermarket, anytime i've came across aftermarket replacements they either don't fit very well, or are porly made, especially the bumpers, the don't seem to flex as well as oem.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Glad you got her fixed up and back where she belongs. Your garage!

GreenMachine said:
and yes...i would pick my car up one a really bad, snowy day haha
[grinking]

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
forest green would be a hella hot svt swap. Do it!

·
Registered
774 Posts
Looks good as new! glad to see yet another OH Focus owner on here. This Ohio weather is crazy man! Focus has to sit outside tonight in 2 degree weather.

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #03
1,844 Posts
Glad to see your back on the road Brother.

·
Registered
427 Posts
ncie to see it's back on track!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts