Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got a chance to work on my foglights mod, and it turn up to be easy, so for the canadian focus outhere, here's my solution

1. remove the fuse box cover
2. remove the drivinglight relay ( the one in the picture )
3. do the regular fog light mod with the wire (or I opened the relay, locked it ''on'' with a piece of ty-rap, and put back the cover on the relay and re-install the relay) it's cleaner looking and cheaper
4. here you go! works well!!

·
Registered
966 Posts
Thanks Wilfred! I'm going to do that this weekend.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Wilfred,
Where did you get your front lip? I love it! PLease tell me where you found it!!! [8]

also, did you paint all your black molding? sides and mirrors look painted. I like that too. Can you gimme a price on what that ran you.[eek]

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes, the mirrors, moldings, door handles and hatch stripe are painted

the body kit is a wing west

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I like to drive with my park/fog lights all the time, I only use the headlights at night

·
Registered
537 Posts
I don't get it. My wagon does not come with fog lights. However I got the grill and the fog lights from my local dealer ($25). I did my own wiring with a swicth. I run my fog lights all the time day or night, however I would like to see my lights more brighter. Any ideas?

·
Registered
663 Posts
HID's for brighter lights? I was thinkin about getting them.

·
Registered
32 Posts
dwells59 said:
if i pull out the driving light relay that would get rid of the day time running lights?
...and I have a dumb Noob question here......this only deacts the "daytime feature" correct?? My regular head lamps should work ok, nes pas?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts