Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an update to get an idea who is gonna show up at Hooters in Fairfax VA on 08 FEB 04. I was thinking around 5 o'clock PM and I will wait outside until a couple people arrive and then we will go in and get a couple of tables or something.

I will be driving a Black 02 ZTS with the FF stickers on the rear 1/4 windows. I will also try to park near the road or in a area where I can be seen.

Jason

·
Registered
510 Posts
So it's gonna be the 18th now? That's cool. I'll be there. Look for the black 02 SVT. It would be cool if we could get at least 5 ppl.

·
Registered
565 Posts
wish i could go

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
H&R, you gonna try to make the Skyline meet in the spring. E-mail me when youre home next and we will try to get another meet together.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I will be there. I 'll be in my white 2001 zx3 with a H&R CupKit.

·
Registered
510 Posts
That's 3 of us - are there anymore?? Come on down and we can grub on some wings and talk trash about or foci!!

·
Hawaii Five-O
1,257 Posts
I would have tried to make it, but that trip would mean less modification....I'm gonna get it looking nice under the hood before I show up to one of the meets....it's very *not clean* looking....[:(]

·
Registered
348 Posts
I'll be in the area, and I'd be there...but I plan on attempting to install my head and cams that day (with a broken hand). Bring some grub by...lol

·
Registered
510 Posts
I might not be there with my foci (been in the shop for 2weeks-waiting for a wheel) but I'll be there with the free rental foci.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Whatever works. This is also to get to know and joke with each other. Not just to look at each other's cars.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I might not be able to be there. cause I might have to work.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If you cannot make it that is cool.

OK Final number on people who are gonna show up. If you want, you can give me a call on my cell tomorrow. 703-568-1814

·
Registered
510 Posts
2, 4 if discord and plr can make it.

PLr tell your boss that you have better things to do!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts