Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a few changes...
-tinted and relocated turn signals in grill.
-got a great deal on some Team Dynamics. 400 with new tires
Let me know which set of rims you think looks better...
(started to tint the tails and side markers, but decided it looks cleaner this way...)

·
Registered
835 Posts
Looks sick! Both sets of wheels look good. In fact in all the time I have been looking for a new set of wheels those team dynamics in white, or the dark agents were my top two choices. I went with the euros though (cheaper)...

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
really nice car!
liking the CF interiors!!
your black car look sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and the blue seats! cool!!!!!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Wish my wheels were black, i have been thinkin of gettin them powder coated.

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
hey where did you get the CF from? and i think i like EAP's better

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Damn that's super clean. I like the interior, clean and functional.

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
freaking sweet car. i love black on black! its very very sweet looking

stealthy!

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Looks good man. I surprisingly like the EAP's better on your car, but both look sick.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The TD's are much nicer.Shows off the rotors more.
I think so too. It also gives a meaner look, rather than a clean look with the EAPs

I gunna keep both sets though.. haha Juuust because. and i got the CF Dash kit from steeda. and thanks for all the comments guys!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Loving the black beauty!!! I think tinted tails should be next ok your list. [thumb]

·
Bexar County
3,360 Posts
Good decision on not tinting the tails. I like your look very much. Ever thought about removing the SVT badge and throwing yellow lamin-x film on the fogs?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Damn! that's one hell of a beautiful foci! keep it up! it makes us proud to drive a foci when we see clean one like yours!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
^ aww, your gunna make me cry with such a nice comment like that! hahaha Thanks alot man. All these comments make me feel Much better when i think of all the money i have spent on my little "Mighty Mouse" (as my friends call it). Thanks guys!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Good decision on not tinting the tails. I like your look very much. Ever thought about removing the SVT badge and throwing yellow lamin-x film on the fogs?
Thanks bud, im glad i chose not to aswell. But i have thought/seen the yellow fogs, but it looks JDM (in my opinion). i Looove JDM on integras and civics, but not my style with a focus.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts