Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fitted fc 65mm tb and aem cai both work fine problem is when i first reconnected battery engine warning light came on. disconnect then reconnect battery no light engine runs fine. turn engine off then restart light light comes on again. disconnect reconnect all fine again. ( engine runs fine when light is on )[?|]

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
well see why the light is on...get it scanned, probably just a stupid simple problem

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
could be a damn DPFE sensor took me like 2 months to get that sorted out but it only take 5 mins to change and well $52 if ur not under warrenty

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
TheOtherRobert said:
You might have farked up the TPS or somthing. When you put on the new throttle body, did you unhook the battery?
if it was the tps you would have surging in the high rev range and the idle would be all over the place.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
one time i was screwing in the 10mm bolt and i wasnt paying very good attention because i was talking to a friend, and accidentally connected positive and negative togehter... wow i almost died im sure if i had held on a fraction of a second longer,, but sparks went everywhere... i was worried about blowing a fuse.. that may acually be what it is...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts