Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend has a cyclone powered eclipse. He has an NX wet kit brand new in the package just laying in his garage and he wants to sell it to me for 400$ I told him it wouldnt work for my car but he said that the Nx kit he has is universal. I need help on this one guys!!!!!!

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Yes it will work just fine, you may have to get new jets ( 6 dollars a piece). The kit uses a fuel jet and a nitrous jet to make the right mix for the car. You will have to look in the book that comes with the kit for the focus, if its not in there just call NX to see what jets you use for 35 hp 50 hp and 75 hp. More than likely the kit will already have the jets in it you need, if not you can easily get them. Have fun, only 50 hp on a stock motor.!.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Sounds awesome [thumb] . Keep us all updated [;)] .

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool thanks guys. i told him that i wasnt sure if i was going to buy the kit, so he lowered the price to 350. ITS A DONE DEAL. now i just gotta figure out how to hook this thing up. hey vinney, you seem pretty knowledgable about nitrous. what internals do you reccommend that i upgrade?

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
The engine internals are fine with a 50 shot. Just as the folks from MAD performance said above, just get the appropiate safety devices. I have a rpm cut-off and a fuel pressure safety switch on mine ( as well as a remote bottle opener and a heater). I bought all tthis stuff from my local spped shop, but if you order over the web, try the guys at MAD, he seems to know his stuff. Any questions though, just feel free to ask.

·
Registered
388 Posts
thx Viney,

Yeah we carry N20 systems and accessories.

NOS
Venom
Nitrous Express
Edelbrock

Just email or PM for anything, if it's not up on my website i can get it up in 15min.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
can anybody email me instructions on how to install this thing? there is no step by step instructions in this damn box and i cant really find anything on the internet. The only thing that is in my box is the jet nozzle settings sheet. no intsallation instructions.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks. the second link helped alot but i cant read the parts list. it is all blury!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
if you could, that would be excellent! THANKS!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts