Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,

can i build an other supercharger on the jackson racing intake manifold ?
if yes, what sc will fit ? maybe the eaton m62 from the Mercedes CLK 230 ?

·
I AM DA FOCI FANATIC
3,715 Posts
By the time you have spent the money to get it to work you could have purchased a turbo kit and made more power in the end.

But if you really want to go SC then I would suggest a Pro-Charger.

From looking at a JRSC up close there isnt much room for a larger SC but I can not say for sure. Good Luck

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the big problem is, that i came from germany.
so i need a whole kit. i can not buy at diffrent shop. it´s toooo much work.

if tom did have a whole kit, i would be buy it....but i can not find a whole turbo or sc kit.
so i must prove all options

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
It's theoretically possible, the JRSC uses an M62 but at the very least you'd need a snout and I really don't see it bolting up easily at all. And how are you not finding any complete kits?

Here's a Procharger and all you'd need is injectors, MAFia, and tuning...all which they sell.

http://focus.c-f-m.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=858

·
Registered
50 Posts
There is a vendor on ebay selling new SVT Jackson Racing kits with the Big Boost upgrade for $3650. Kinda spendy, but appears to be the real deal:

ebay link

·
Registered
88 Posts
There is a vendor on ebay selling new SVT Jackson Racing kits with the Big Boost upgrade for $3650. Kinda spendy, but appears to be the real deal:

ebay link
Nearly 4k for a JRSC kit? That's highway robbery! I would seriously just wait on the for sale forums. Actually I could of sworn there was a SVT JRSC kit on sale on one of the focus forums..(Can I say focaljet?)

·
Registered
342 Posts
Nearly 4k for a JRSC kit? That's highway robbery! I would seriously just wait on the for sale forums. Actually I could of sworn there was a SVT JRSC kit on sale on one of the focus forums..(Can I say focaljet?)
I bought it already, the one of FJ.[wave]

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Good god yea it is! I paid $2650 for mine 3 years ago and $500 for the my BBK and that all I have in it. Nearly $4k, is silly.

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
the big problem is, that i came from germany.
so i need a whole kit. i can not buy at diffrent shop. it´s toooo much work.

if tom did have a whole kit, i would be buy it....but i can not find a whole turbo or sc kit.
so i must prove all options
Tom could probaly work on an entire turbo kit for you and if not its really easy to get all the parts you need

·
Registered
548 Posts
I'm not surprised somebody bought that JR kit on Ebay. Supply & demand fellas supply & demand. Scarce supply + demand = silly prices. Some people like the ideal of a turnkey kit, being street legal, linear power deliver from idle, & low maintinence, advantages that a turbo or a Procharger can not do for SVTF owners.

·
Registered
342 Posts
No I bought the one on FJ for 1900. Just the base JRSC. This one on ebay is stupid expensive. If i was to pay that I would have gone with the XIOS turbo kit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts