Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to locate the sticker shown below - the A/C refrigerant/fan warning sticker that goes on the front above the radiator. Local Ford dealer and one online outfit said there wasn't a part no. so no-go. I can't believe that I can't get one! Can you please take a look and see? Seems like the same sticker would be on nearly all Ford vehicles. This is a 2013 Focus.

·
Registered
761 Posts
your local dealer should be able to order that decal with the vin # of the car,there is an engineering number on decal but the dealer can still order without that by using the vin.i would check with them again and ask them how they order there emission labels because the ac label comes from same company.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you get this for me?

·
Registered
761 Posts
i could,they run $15 for the label,if you provide your vin and address and payment method i can order it and mail it to you,they take about a week for me to get.you can pm me if you like.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i could,they run $15 for the label,if you provide your vin and address and payment method i can order it and mail it to you,they take about a week for me to get.you can pm me if you like.
Great! I am on it - will PM you with the info shortly. Thanks again. Saves me a trip to the dealer on my end.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi VillageAndy,
Would you be able to do the same thing for me? I'm also looking for this label/sticker... i'm just tired of the trips to the dealer...

I can pm you the info... would greatly appreciate it!

·
Registered
3 Posts
why what? why are we looking for the stickers? I had the bumper and bumper mounting kit replaced... don't have the original so I cant move the sticker over... But it has to be there legally and for the information that it contains... what if I need my ac serviced or recharged at some shop? they need the sticker to know the specs

·
Registered
761 Posts
no problem,just send me your email address and I will send you the link.thank you

1 - 10 of 10 Posts