Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
^^ Ditto. Are you going for corrosion resistance or a new look?

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I'm putting a new motor in my car right now and wanted to get the bay looking as clean as I can get it and when done right undercoating looks really good.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Not totally convinced that 180 degrees Fahrenheit is enough for a couple of the underhood areas. Near the exhaust mainford & near the radiator have the potential to be more than that. If you are going for the different look, paint it. Another school of thought uses a sound deadener of some sort there....

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats what I was thinking with the heat. I was also thinking high temp satin on it.

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
Dynomat.com check out the under hood product,easy simple and works

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
Honhon did his under hood in rubberized coating. Looked sick!

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dynomat.com check out the under hood product,easy simple and works
Easy, simple, works and is over priced. I dont want to shell out money just to be buying a brand name. Dynamat is a rip off.

Honhon did his under hood in rubberized coating. Looked sick!
That what the 3M stuff is

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
Easy, simple, works and is over priced. I dont want to shell out money just to be buying a brand name. Dynamat is a rip off.

That what the 3M stuff is
It would quiet things down some to boot.

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
But sometimes u pay for what u get. Examples dgr - h&r. Machs/hellas or ebay headlights. Nankang or falken tires. Just keep a fire extinguisher in ur car in case of an under hood fire. Everthing is plastic

1 - 12 of 12 Posts