Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys,
Just had some Streetglow underbody neons installed under my 2002 Ford Fopcus ZTS, I had the neons installed proffessionally by a a local auto detailing place. They told me they had to put the side neons at an angle because of the room available under the Focus, therefore, on each side I had to blacktape about six inches on each side to cover the exposed tubes. Do you think these guys could have done a better job than this or did they do this because it was convenient for them? They also put on 2 bulb holders instead of the four recommended by Streetglow, they claim that they didn.t want to put too many holes under the car in order not to mess with mechanical parts. Does this make any scense to you guys? Anybody out there with the same experience I have just had regarding the installation of neons under a Focus? And did you also have trouble hiding some of the neons on the side? Any help would be appreciated. I am just upset because I paid to have the neons installed and I told them that no neon lights must be exposed![?|]

·
Registered
437 Posts
i drive a zx3 not a zts, but i did not have to install them at an angle.. i put them on myself, and to be perfectly honest, i regret doing neons under my car. i mean, they look good, but the only reason i did mine was the FnF and 2F2F movies, just a waste of $200...but back to your problem, i'm sure you can get under the car and fix them, i.e. realign the lights, put more screws in them, and definatly take that godforsaken black tape off cause you're costing yourself glow. it might take a couple hours, but its worth it[thumb]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts