Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I figured I would go ahead and the cat out of the bag and show a picture of what we are working on.

We have used Lakewood's traction bar system many times in the past, but have always wanted to make our own system. We have made a few prototypes and we have been running one on a 520+whp focus for some time.

Below is a picture of the radiator support. The one pictured is not finished, it is obviously missing the flanges for the 'traction bars' themselves, but it gives you an idea of what we are doing.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We have not released a price yet. They are being designed with the SVTs in mind. I will post more info when I have it.

·
Registered
803 Posts
By the looks of it, the bar is in front of the radiator supports correct? I know that the Lakewood has the radiator supports in the front of the bar but I need the bar closer to the front. I'm very interested in your own if it can clear my big downpipe.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Would be a better idea, to run the support for the bars to the back, and drill holes into the floor board?

I know a lot of people won't like that idea, but that's what some of the traction bar routes on the MS3.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts