Focus Fanatics Forum banner

701 - 708 of 708 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Not car specific but one of the best 20 bucks I spent on a car is a ob2 car adapter for my phone. Its great to have so I can watch all my extra gauges and to be able to clear out my cel when needed.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Not car specific but one of the best 20 bucks I spent on a car is a ob2 car adapter for my phone. Its great to have so I can watch all my extra gauges and to be able to clear out my cel when needed.
I nabbed one of those too, I freaking love it. I use mine mainly to monitor intake temps, coolant temps, and fuel rail pressure.

·
Registered
120 Posts
For the hood prop rod...... I was lusting after the gas support conversion I've seen online. This was after one day I fumbled and scratched the paint near the support rod recessed hole, with the support.
Initially I tried wrapping some electrical tape around the hook. That was a temporary stop gap. It was a fail.

The next thing I tried was blending the end of the hooks sharp edge that was what scratched my hood in the first place. Then I put a few coats of Liquid Electrical tape. Does not pop into the hole as easily as it used to, but until I convert to a gas support I'm pretty happy.

Best thing is if you have Liquid Electric tape it's almost free.

·
Registered
17 Posts
701 - 708 of 708 Posts