Focus Fanatics Forum banner

581 - 600 of 708 Posts

·
Chef Boyardee
2,710 Posts
im highly considering taking mine off and once summer rolls around either convincing my neighbor with a fofo she wants to trade wheels, or buy some blaze green dip on DYC and get some neon green all up on them steelies lol

·
Minty!
6,610 Posts
Ooo yeah Plastidip is an excellent base for other paint. I painted orange on top of mine and it help up very well.. A little too good actually.. I couldn't get it off lol. So make sure you make the dip very thick!

·
I hate dents!
3,056 Posts
Ooo yeah Plastidip is an excellent base for other paint. I painted orange on top of mine and it help up very well.. A little too good actually.. I couldn't get it off lol. So make sure you make the dip very thick!
yea , i did like that , it worked amazingly. but removal was a real pita . i ended up using a gel type remover to eat it off lol

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
40 Posts
Performance brakes:

Well this is sort of a $30 improvement....2 sets of ceramic brake pads and 2 sets of cross drilled and slotted zinc plated rotors..that's 4 items for $89 or $22 each! : )

Off of Ebay from the seller brakemotive76, he includes S&H! (and no that's not me, i just thought it was a killer deal)

Before:

After:

·
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔo&
7,806 Posts
Well this is sort of a $30 improvement....2 sets of ceramic brake pads and 2 sets of cross drilled and slotted zinc plated rotors..that's 4 items for $89 or $22 each! : )

Off of Ebay from the seller brakemotive76, he includes S&H! (and no that's not me, i just thought it was a killer deal)
Brakes look real good! Your next mod should be a set of $20.00 jackstands. Safety first!

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Filling your tires with nitrogen costs about $30
You get better performance from your tires and better fuel economy to boot :)

Some would argue the benefits, but if its good enough for F1 teams its good enough for me.

·
I hate dents!
3,056 Posts
[QUOTEwhat kind?[/QUOTE]

citri-strip. it smells like citrus and can be used indoors , so i just did 2 at a time in the utility sink !! slather it on and let it sit for about 20-30 and the coating will pretty much fall right off.

·
I hate dents!
3,056 Posts
Filling your tires with nitrogen costs about $30
You get better performance from your tires and better fuel economy to boot :)

Some would argue the benefits, but if its good enough for F1 teams its good enough for me.
maybe ill do this when i get my wheels switched out

·
Registered
40 Posts
pre-cut window tinting $26

A seller on ebay (tint-pro) has pre-cut window tinting for Focus's for $26.97 with free shipping...love mine, it's 25% dark

581 - 600 of 708 Posts