541 - 560 of 708 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Hey, you don't know that.. lol. and i know man. i was just sayin. shh

·
w/ my magic bag
29,375 Posts
For all you 23er's = BSD plug. When you change your oil/filter pull the pan & the balance shafts & plug the oil feed hole w/ a plug & swedge it in. You will find a freer revving motor & now holds 6qtrs & add a FL842 filter too.

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
Dont worry about it man. Just do another coat. The thicker the better for that stuff. You could always post pics tomorrow, and posting in the plastidip thread will help because maybe someone has had a similiar problem.

·
Minty!
6,610 Posts
it looks strange at first kenny. it's just a bunch of little dots. but that's how it's supposed to be. keep doing light coats, and wait 10-20 minutes between each coat.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Forgot one..

...also got about $10 worth of pool vacuum hose from Home Depot to get some more air into the air box, ran it to just behind the headlight..

·
Registered
40 Posts
RE:AutoZone Dorman brand lug nuts..

....important fact about the Dorman brand colored lugs nuts...they come with a locking lug + 4 reg lugs per wheel.....the locking nut is 10 grams lighter then the regular nuts, i just weighted mine while i was painting my front calipers...50g for the reg lugs, 40g for the locking ones....threw mine away! (the locking lug)

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
You are doing everything i have done almost. I have those same pedals, and painted my drums and calipers red. Weird haha. Sweet though. Also how did you put the pedal covers on? Just curious.

·
Registered
40 Posts
You are doing everything i have done almost. I have those same pedals, and painted my drums and calipers red. Weird haha. Sweet though. Also how did you put the pedal covers on? Just curious.
Painted my drums black...

1st tried the stupid clips that came with the pedals which didn't work very well, ended up with very strong double sided tape. (which i bought for the lip spoilers but it wouldn't stick to the foam stuff so i used velcro)

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
well you know what i'm trying to say then. yeah i JB welded my pedals on. what's next?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Next I have to go over all my faded black trim-rub rails, door handles, etc with fresh gloss black....

Then save for the window tint and slotted/drilled front rotors and ceramic pads.
Then a front brace under the hood..
Then wish I could afford a carbon fiber hood....lol

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
oh nice. look into a cold air intake or cat back yet? the cai does good for gas mileage. and yeah tint is a must.

541 - 560 of 708 Posts