Focus Fanatics Forum banner

461 - 480 of 708 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
You should do the bottom trim on the side blue also. I think blue lip on the tires will make it look awesome. Maybe plastic dip the wheels black. Still loving the car man.
Thanks. I am going to do the bottom trim just haven't had the time yet lol

·
Registered
172 Posts
^^ I like the way they look

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
I like plastidip, it just seems to peel easy if you use a pressure washer on them or even take it to a car wash.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
172 Posts
Painted middle door trim black 7.99

Blue and carbon fiber center cons with arm rest

Aem cai got a steal at 30 bucks

Redneck splash guard 10.50

Busy day

·
Minty!
6,610 Posts
how did you get an aem cai for $30?? and the splash guard is a great idea. i like the interior too, good work! did you remove the side trim before you painted it or kept it on?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Used masking tape on the side before paint the trim if you take your time it looks clean. The intake came from a car dealership I stopped at after buying my zx3. Stopped in to check a price on another focus that had the aem intake on it. The dealer was scared of hydrolocking the motor so he was turning it to stock before selling. The elbow and filter was shot and he didn't know what it was worth. I told him I'd pull it out and give him 30 bucks for it. He said sure bc he was just going to trash it.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Yea I didn't think he'd take it Lol he thinks he got a deal I mean 30 bucks for trash lol

461 - 480 of 708 Posts